Licking more converse soles

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

JJ Black

Licking more converse soles

Post by JJ Black »

Still licking the soles of my wifes well worn converse - she has lots of pairs! These are one of my favourites, converse Red edition. The soles taste so good!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Once a shoelover, always a shoelover!
Rdxcygu

Re: Licking more converse soles

Post by Rdxcygu »

And do you cum on them??
JJ Black

Post by JJ Black »

I cum in her shoes a lot, but not on them.
Rdxcygu

Post by Rdxcygu »

Any pics please???
joebgil

Post by joebgil »

Those brown rubber soles look so delicious and now wet and clean. Yummy fun
JJ Black

Post by JJ Black »

Another pair of converse licked clean, low black and grey. Love the yellow soles on these which show up all the street dirt! She wears these for work, and she's out at work in them now getting them dirty again for me to clean. I know I shouldn't lick the dirty soles, but it's such a turn on knowing she has been grinding these into the floor unaware that I will clean them for her! Been licking shoe and boot soles for 30 years and never been ill. Can show lots more of this if you want to see it . .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
joebgil

Post by joebgil »

@JJ Black So love your comments about licking those delicious looking yellow converse rubber soles. Glad to read you have been licking dirty sneaker soles for years without getting sick as that is something that worries me. However as you say and especially for me, there is nothing that excites as much as licking dirty rubber sneaker soles. The yellow rubber does show the dirt up and so easy to see your progress in licking the tread clean.
OBVIOUSLY I WANT TO SEE MORE OF YOUR SNEAKER DIRTY SOLE LICKING makes my cock feel so good seeing your pics of the dirty sole and your tongue on it.
BlaChoLou

Post by BlaChoLou »

I love it!
Hey JJ black...any idea what the superstar shoes were that you've destroyed or the other ones?Those superstar are pretty cute,I want to see them :oops:
a8dcb2974.jpg
JJ Black

Post by JJ Black »

This was a long time ago! The red ones got trashed but we still got the pink ones, which are very worn now!
JJ Black

Post by JJ Black »

She's gone and got these dirty again. Should I 'clean' them for her???