Licking more converse soles

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

joebgil

Re: Licking more converse soles

Post by joebgil »

Absolutely get that sweet yellow rubber shinning bright and be sure your tongue cleans out all the diamond indentation. Then send in pics to prove it, but be sure to show your tongue in action on the sole.
Rdxcygu

Post by Rdxcygu »

Cum on them please...!
JJ Black

Post by JJ Black »

Ok, so I got to clean her soles again. They were dirtier this time and it really turned me on! She wears these for work and although they might not look too bad, she walks to work each day (about 1.5km) and told me where she works is pretty gross! I only licked one this time, but fucked and cummed the other at the same time!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Once a shoelover, always a shoelover!
joebgil

Post by joebgil »

Nice chuck sole lick and cum. So tell us what is so gross where she works and walks in? Enjoy licking the sole but stay healthy. Maybe she enjoys walking in gross stuff knowing you will lick the dirty sole later?
JJ Black

Post by JJ Black »

She knows I have a sneaker/boot fetish but she doesn't know I lick her shoes, it would freak her out big time! I'm not into licking really filthy or muddy shoes, I only like the kind of things I've posted, but of course I know there are risks as she uses public toilets and walks the dirty streets. I think I got a good immune system though as I been at this since I was in my teens and it's never made me sick yet!
joebgil

Post by joebgil »

I can understand that she would be freaked out knowing you licked her dirty sneaker soles so don't tell her!
I have heard lot of guys say they lick boot/sneaker soles and don't get sick and yes could be your immune system gets lots of practise. I have licked really dirty sneaker soles and also never got sick and try hard not to swallow anything.
JJ Black

Post by JJ Black »

Managed to get a couple of shots of them being worn today. They're not good pictures, she didn't know I took them!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BlaChoLou

Post by BlaChoLou »

JJ Black wrote:This was a long time ago! The red ones got trashed but we still got the pink ones, which are very worn now!
That is some beautiful work,I can't wait to see what the pink look like now!
edgeit

Post by edgeit »

Please continue!!!
JJ Black

Post by JJ Black »

Who remembers these low floral pattern converse from a previous post? They are about as sexy as converse can get, and it always makes me hard when she wears them. Managed some candid shots on my phone when we were at the pub the other night, being worn with no socks, then got some pictures of them later that evening when they were fresh off her feet.

Anyone want to see the soles licked clean on these, and maybe some cum in them too? Got a throbbing hard cock just thinking about it!