Uggs messy

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Silentfox

Uggs messy

Post by Silentfox »

Anyone have some good story's about uggs being messy or shit on them or anything
mud105422

Re: Uggs messy

Post by mud105422 »

DrSchuh

Post by DrSchuh »

I´ve an urinal and I put one Ugg Boot in and pee into it everytime. The boot fills quick and then the pee runs out slowly through the leather :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Richie

Post by Richie »

Wow, great Idea. They will smell nice after a couple refills ;-) Please keep us updated!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DrSchuh

Post by DrSchuh »

After a week they are really smelly and soaked :D But i´m going on 8)
Silentfox

Post by Silentfox »

Nice I did that to a real pair of tall uggs, I ended up cutting them down all the way on one side so I can wear them, pics tuesday maybe
cbllup

Post by cbllup »

I borrowed a coworkers pair of uggs for a week and peed in them a couple times a day and creamed them everyday. Then I gave them back to her and she wore them to work
denaka50

Post by denaka50 »

Who's boots are they
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

cbllup wrote:I borrowed a coworkers pair of uggs for a week and peed in them a couple times a day and creamed them everyday. Then I gave them back to her and she wore them to work
Did she let you borrow them or did you take them for a week???