licking dirt off shoes

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoeslaver

licking dirt off shoes

Post by shoeslaver »

Hi guys,

Does anyone enjoy licking the dirt off the soles of women's shoe? I enjoy the feeling but I'm always afraid of getting sick because of it. Hence, I don't really lick the entire sole but just a speck or two of it. How about you guys?

Not sure if this is the right thread to post. If it isn't, could the moderator pls shift it to the appropriate thread? Thanks.
Last edited by shoeslaver on Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
villageidiot33

Re: licking dirt off shoes

Post by villageidiot33 »

I lick entire sole. Been doing it for years never gotten sick. Even insoles that are crusted up with their foot sweat and dirt. They walk barefoot get their feet dirty then slip shoes on. That stuff just sticks to inside of their shoes and dries. It's usually gritty and salty. My friend makes me lick her shoes clean a lot and the insides get very dirty. She has sweaty feet and says she walks around barefoot at work.

I've even licked very dirty bare feet. Has an intoxicating smell...dirt mixed with scent of their feet and sweat.
shoeslaver

Post by shoeslaver »

villageidiot33 wrote:I lick entire sole. Been doing it for years never gotten sick. Even insoles that are crusted up with their foot sweat and dirt. They walk barefoot get their feet dirty then slip shoes on. That stuff just sticks to inside of their shoes and dries. It's usually gritty and salty. My friend makes me lick her shoes clean a lot and the insides get very dirty. She has sweaty feet and says she walks around barefoot at work.

I've even licked very dirty bare feet. Has an intoxicating smell...dirt mixed with scent of their feet and sweat.
Thanks for sharing dude. I'm just curious how you managed to get a friend to agree to let you do this? On what grounds? Do you prefer to lick the insole or bottom of the shoes ?I prefer licking the bottoms!
plant

Post by plant »

hi do you like me licking my wife's boot sole?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

shoeslaver wrote:
villageidiot33 wrote:I lick entire sole. Been doing it for years never gotten sick. Even insoles that are crusted up with their foot sweat and dirt. They walk barefoot get their feet dirty then slip shoes on. That stuff just sticks to inside of their shoes and dries. It's usually gritty and salty. My friend makes me lick her shoes clean a lot and the insides get very dirty. She has sweaty feet and says she walks around barefoot at work.

Thanks for sharing dude. I'm just curious how you managed to get a friend to agree to let you do this? On what grounds? Do you prefer to lick the insole or bottom of the shoes ?I prefer licking the bottoms!
I've been friends with one girl for about 10 years now and I shared my fetish with her long ago. I even buy her shoes and she gives me her old ones. But we get together still for fetish fun. She enjoys getting her feet licked and a guy at her feet. The other 2 girls one 21 college student and the other an older lady I've just known for a few months but I've gotten with them a few times already. The college girl loves to trample my cock and shove her foot in my mouth. She'll usually take her flats off and tell me to stick my tongue out and wipe the bottoms on it till she sees they are clean. I've bought her shoes too and she gives me her old ones.

I have no preference. I enjoy the bottom or inside. Maybe more the inside cause I can smell their feet and taste the saltyness of their sweat. All the girls know I get a hard on from that. I'm glad all these girls give me release with footjob at the end lol.

Total though it's probably been about 10 girls that have known my fetish and have let me enjoy their feet and shoes. Lost track with most except for that one.
shoeslaver

Post by shoeslaver »

plant wrote:hi do you like me licking my wife's boot sole?
this is awesome! she lets you lick them? what about ballerina flats? i love flats!
shoeslaver

Post by shoeslaver »

villageidiot33 wrote:
shoeslaver wrote:

I've been friends with one girl for about 10 years now and I shared my fetish with her long ago. I even buy her shoes and she gives me her old ones. But we get together still for fetish fun. She enjoys getting her feet licked and a guy at her feet. The other 2 girls one 21 college student and the other an older lady I've just known for a few months but I've gotten with them a few times already. The college girl loves to trample my cock and shove her foot in my mouth. She'll usually take her flats off and tell me to stick my tongue out and wipe the bottoms on it till she sees they are clean. I've bought her shoes too and she gives me her old ones.

I have no preference. I enjoy the bottom or inside. Maybe more the inside cause I can smell their feet and taste the saltyness of their sweat. All the girls know I get a hard on from that. I'm glad all these girls give me release with footjob at the end lol.

Total though it's probably been about 10 girls that have known my fetish and have let me enjoy their feet and shoes. Lost track with most except for that one.
awesome, dude! it's amazing u managed to convince more than 10 girls to indulge in your fantasy! what are their nationality?
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

shoeslaver wrote:
villageidiot33 wrote:
shoeslaver wrote:

awesome, dude! it's amazing u managed to convince more than 10 girls to indulge in your fantasy! what are their nationality?
It's not really that hard to bring up the fetish. The girls have been canadian, white, hispanic and asian and one that was white and part german.
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

Hey villageidiot33, tell us about the hispanic and asian girls that let you play with there feet and shoes. What where they like, what kind of hispanic or asain were they, and what kind of shoes did they have and what did there feet smell like? Got any pics of them??
nyc213

Post by nyc213 »

You are not alone. I LOVE licking the dirt off shoes (unless there is dog crap,ehh). I lick both insole and bottom. My favoriteare the insoles,especially when there are toe prints in them, which gets me extra hard. I like shoes that have a very salty sweat taste in them but also have a perfume scent. The perfect combination.