licking dirt off shoes

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

DrSchuh

Re: licking dirt off shoes

Post by DrSchuh »

So here a some pics of the whole shoes in the inside. Also chewing gum on the the sole :D
I think she didn`'t step on them accidently :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DrSchuh

Post by DrSchuh »

You know certainly the black flat with the chewing gum on the sole. Yesterday I decided to chew it again :D
So i`ve teared it from the sole with my teeth and chewed till I cum :lol:
Then i put the scrap under the sole again an my girlfriend wears them in the house and in the garden for putting the trash in the bin. Now it`s flat and dirty again :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MikeWasson

Post by MikeWasson »

I've done it also a whole bunch of times, with girlfriends after we get back from night clubbing and bar hopping, even in packed, seedy dive bars. Never had any health issues, not even as much as a sore throat, ever.
shoeslaver

Post by shoeslaver »

DrSchuh wrote:You know certainly the black flat with the chewing gum on the sole. Yesterday I decided to chew it again :D
So i`ve teared it from the sole with my teeth and chewed till I cum :lol:
Then i put the scrap under the sole again an my girlfriend wears them in the house and in the garden for putting the trash in the bin. Now it`s flat and dirty again :P
this is awesome! Does she know about it? What satisfaction do you get out of this? I used to do such things when I was younger but I don't do it now as I become more concern with hygiene issues as I get older... :)
DrSchuh

Post by DrSchuh »

Hi Shoeslaver,

no she doesn't know it and i hope she never guessed it 8) She caught me one day looking under her shoe but I said that they were dirty so i have to put them out of the floor. :oops:
It`s the thought that my girlfriend ist stepping on something valuable for me withought care of it. Sometimes I think i`m the chewing gum and she crushed me flat.. :lol:
shoeslaver

Post by shoeslaver »

DrSchuh wrote:Hi Shoeslaver,

no she doesn't know it and i hope she never guessed it 8) She caught me one day looking under her shoe but I said that they were dirty so i have to put them out of the floor. :oops:
It`s the thought that my girlfriend ist stepping on something valuable for me withought care of it. Sometimes I think i`m the chewing gum and she crushed me flat.. :lol:
Hi DrSchuh,

Great to hear that. i love your work! have you done it with a friend's shoe?
joebgil

Post by joebgil »

Dr. Schuh,
Is there anything special you like to see on the girls shoe sole that makes you want to lick it clean?
Any particular shoe/boot/sneaker that you like to lick clean the most?
Joe
DrSchuh

Post by DrSchuh »

Hi,

it`s really difficult to put something under a friend`s shoe and see the sole back again :( But sometimes i`ve had the opportunity to lick another sole of another girl ,even from a stranger. That makes me so horny because then i really don't know where she stepped on. 8)
I've asked also a women of which I bought some shoes if she can put some chewing gum in and under the shoes. And really the did it :P I can't describe what an orgasm I've had. Her old chewed gum with spittle an mess for me to eat, how awsome...
When I realized how easy it was women to ask for such a thing I asked one girl to step in horseshit and sent me their uncleaned Sneakers she has worn in the stable. And she did it :lol:

@ joebgil
I have no favorite shoes but they have to be worn and no High Heels. The more profile the better :D My favorite on the sole is chewing gum and horseshit The gum picks up all the other mess and remains on the sole. :mrgreen: And the shit let's think me i'm worthless as shit. Because the girls not even let me lick their feet only the shoes :D
I even like crushed food under the sole like chocolate bars or hamburgers :D
joebgil

Post by joebgil »

@ DrSchuh
Thanks for your reply and i understand about the gum and licking shit off the woman's shoe as it it is so degrading and sooooo horny because the girl is saying you are only good enough to lick my shoe sole after i have stepped in horse shit to lick the stink off. With the gum i can see how it would pick up street crap and you are forced to chew it for the girl's pleasure. I too do not like high heels and in my case more degrading to only be allowed to lick dirty rubber soles and not expensive leather. THAT IS SUCKING AMZING YOU WERE ABLE TO GET A GIRL TO WALK IN THE STABlE AND GET HORSE SHIT ON HER SNEAKERS AND THEN SEND TO YOU. Were you able to have a strong powerful cum after smelling the horse shit on the sneaker sole :lol: and then maybe licking it clean :P ? Be so nice to even just see a pic of the dirty sneaker sole, but really horny for me to see you lick it. So did you take any pics of these sneakers?
DrSchuh

Post by DrSchuh »

Here are some old Picture of the Sneaks. But i don't own them anymore so I can't make any new picture of licking them. But i swear i've licked and cum over them :D She sent me three pairs of stable sneaks, this was the first.
You'd be surprised how many women and girls do something like stepping in shit or put a chewing gum under the sole for a little pocket money :lol:
I'm looking for more pictures. :D