licking dirt off shoes

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoeslaver

Re: licking dirt off shoes

Post by shoeslaver »

Nice! Thank you for keeping the thread alive.

Will post some pics of dirty soles that have been on my face.
plant

wife's wedge sandals

Post by plant »

wife's wedge sandals
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
plant

wife's black sandals

Post by plant »

wife's black sandals lick
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
plant

sexy silver sandals of my wife

Post by plant »

sexy silver sandals of my wife
plant

sneakers of my wife

Post by plant »

sneakers of my wife
wmnsneaks

-

Post by wmnsneaks »

-
Last edited by wmnsneaks on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
freddyjones33

Post by freddyjones33 »

ChristianaCD84 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:58 am When you run out of money for beer you have to ask for money....or maybe you can lick the dry rest of beer from the boots of a girl on the way home from a party ;-)
Wow... not that I'm usually into that sort of thing, but if I saw that I would've paid you to lick your boots clean while you licked hers clean. That way, on one level two girls get to walk home with freshly cleaned boots, and on another level two boys have been humiliated under the sole of a girl's boots.
ChristianaCD84

Post by ChristianaCD84 »

freddyjones33 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:21 pm
ChristianaCD84 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:58 am When you run out of money for beer you have to ask for money....or maybe you can lick the dry rest of beer from the boots of a girl on the way home from a party ;-)
Wow... not that I'm usually into that sort of thing, but if I saw that I would've paid you to lick your boots clean while you licked hers clean. That way, on one level two girls get to walk home with freshly cleaned boots, and on another level two boys have been humiliated under the sole of a girl's boots.

Haha very nice concept! :-D
Boots in all forms and pumps
wankster

Post by wankster »

I actually buyed 3 diffrent used high heels for licking and masturbating. Two of them from a girl who is selling various stuff with clear intention and one pair from olx. I met that girl when buying, unfortunatelly she wasn's so hot as shoes. ;). I am dreaming about licking heel heels on my knees next to woman, I've never done this.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

I have definitely licked dirty soles of shies. I have to be pretty worked up though. I love sucking on the high heels and the more pointed toes of shoes too. I also definitely LOVE the smell of foot scent mixed with perfume and leather. It is intoxicating for sure.