Horse and Heels

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Adversary

Re: Horse and Heels

Post by Adversary »

Any updates?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

In addition to the stories on here I would like to add a few pictures that might interest you all.
cow pat.jpg
fertile earth1.jpg
fertile earth2.jpg
fertile earth3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Dog poo in shoes
Last edited by rigilover on Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
TamyqurL

Post by TamyqurL »

Holy.. that is hot! 😍
moimoi12

Post by moimoi12 »

sovok wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 5:17 pm
Tumor wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:08 am Short story about a girl and her horse - pictures provided by Sovok.

Any chance you have more pics from Richelle?
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

moimoi12 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:03 am
sovok wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 5:17 pm
Tumor wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:08 am Short story about a girl and her horse - pictures provided by Sovok.

Any chance you have more pics from Richelle?
^^
smokeyleather7

Post by smokeyleather7 »

This is a very hot topic!!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Fri May 14, 2021 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
owlman

Post by owlman »

I love that girls face, lol, the only thing wrong with zip up boots is that you can't really put anything in them without it being noticed. The old pull on boots were great for that, they generally only knew something was in their boot when it was too late. I wish I was still working on stables, I'd really have some fun, I remember the day I pissed into a pair of ridingboots and then filled them with horse shit, OK, I did tip them out to dry before the girl arrived, but I would have loved to have left some nice mushy shit in the toe of her boots, that would have been really good when she slid her foot into them.
Richie

Post by Richie »

owlman wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:42 am I love that girls face, lol, the only thing wrong with zip up boots is that you can't really put anything in them without it being noticed. The old pull on boots were great for that, they generally only knew something was in their boot when it was too late. I wish I was still working on stables, I'd really have some fun, I remember the day I pissed into a pair of ridingboots and then filled them with horse shit, OK, I did tip them out to dry before the girl arrived, but I would have loved to have left some nice mushy shit in the toe of her boots, that would have been really good when she slid her foot into them.
Nice :-) I was living at a stable for some years with my ex who was a horse rider. The stable belong to her parents. I pissed in so many riding boots and I did that almost every day. Never thought about putting some horse shit into it but often thought about taking a dump into one but was never brave enough to do it.