food and boots

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

immarc_b

Re: food and boots

Post by immarc_b »

Great pics and clips rrbootfan. I wonder if the boots are still used in common wear after they have been messed up or are they all destroyed in the end?
The higher the shaft, the better
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

Freaking hot!! To spice things up you can let her walk in public with them, then make a stop, put something in them and let her walk futher :-)

I also noticed some blue-ish cowboy boots in your pictures. Correct? Does she still have them?
rrbootfan

Post by rrbootfan »

immarc_b wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 11:26 am Great pics and clips rrbootfan. I wonder if the boots are still used in common wear after they have been messed up or are they all destroyed in the end?
Thanks!
Boots are still in common use. Mostly washed again, high heeled lace up boots are not washed but she will wear them again with all dirt inside.
rrbootfan

Post by rrbootfan »

frankyhi wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 12:30 pm Freaking hot!! To spice things up you can let her walk in public with them, then make a stop, put something in them and let her walk futher :-)

I also noticed some blue-ish cowboy boots in your pictures. Correct? Does she still have them?
I like your idea of public walk.
Blue cowboy boots are my own, my wife doesn't own any.
rrbootfan

Post by rrbootfan »

Here you can see her high heeled hunter boots right now.
Boots are not washed, only wipe cleaned after last messy food fun.
Mixture was made of chocolate drink, marshmallows, banana, butter and some vanilla stuff.
Waiting for next wear.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
olallacd

Post by olallacd »

exciting hunter boots really !
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

I guess your wife likes her feet and boots to be messed up just like you do rrbootfan, or is it that she just doesn't mind ? Does she only wear her messed up boots for the photo-session or does she wear them at home?
Any chance of getting the waders messed up in future?
By the way I find it a bit pity to see those boots get cutted up. I understand it can be exciting But it might be a bit expansive to buy new pair of boots every time. I like the idea of a small hole in the toe-part or the heel part so one can just see a glance of the pretty feet in those boots. Just like you did in some pictures.
The higher the shaft, the better
rrbootfan

Post by rrbootfan »

immarc_b wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:16 pm I guess your wife likes her feet and boots to be messed up just like you do rrbootfan, or is it that she just doesn't mind ? Does she only wear her messed up boots for the photo-session or does she wear them at home?
Any chance of getting the waders messed up in future?
By the way I find it a bit pity to see those boots get cutted up. I understand it can be exciting But it might be a bit expansive to buy new pair of boots every time. I like the idea of a small hole in the toe-part or the heel part so one can just see a glance of the pretty feet in those boots. Just like you did in some pictures.
She likes to do that, and yes she wears boots at home sometimes in public too.
I have one pair of waders myself, lets see if some day.
We have not cutted many pairs of boots lately, and so far destroyed boots have been much used and leaky already. Idea of cutted boots with small holes is nice and exciting for my wife. I asked her about that and she is interested of idea.
Very good idea to cut boots open toe so you could see her toes, perhaps some other holes to heel. I am just imaging what pair of her boots would look best cutted.
rrbootfan

Post by rrbootfan »

Better view of her boots folded down. Still messy and stained.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shox&Cons=epic

Post by Shox&Cons=epic »

Wowza! That's incredible!