Sisters boots (This is how much they respect you sis)

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

NiceShoes

Re: Sisters boots (This is how much they respect you sis)

Post by NiceShoes »

u do vids of your work or jus pix? would like to c vids
The messier the better!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31043
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

A couple I use to live with, she would always leave her high heel boots in the garage in the summer months because it’s too hot to wear boots :) so everytime I parked my car in there, I’d choose a pair of her boots & piss inside them :) & she would leave her heels in the laundry:) it was so easy grab her heels walk straight into the bathroom which was opposite the laundry & load up her heels! I never cleaned them out just tilted them to the toe area :)
Richie

Post by Richie »

Atlas wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:49 pm A couple I use to live with, she would always leave her high heel boots in the garage in the summer months because it’s too hot to wear boots :) so everytime I parked my car in there, I’d choose a pair of her boots & piss inside them :) & she would leave her heels in the laundry:) it was so easy grab her heels walk straight into the bathroom which was opposite the laundry & load up her heels! I never cleaned them out just tilted them to the toe area :)

That sounds great :-)
owlman

Post by owlman »

Atlas wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:49 pm A couple I use to live with, she would always leave her high heel boots in the garage in the summer months because it’s too hot to wear boots :) so everytime I parked my car in there, I’d choose a pair of her boots & piss inside them :) & she would leave her heels in the laundry:) it was so easy grab her heels walk straight into the bathroom which was opposite the laundry & load up her heels! I never cleaned them out just tilted them to the toe area :)
I used to do that when I worked on horseriding stables, nobody around for the best part of the day so a quick piss into a pair of riding boots of wellingtons and leave them to dry. If I needed a long piss I'd share it out over several pairs of boots, once I spent all morning pissing in this posh birds boots, then dropped a load of horse shit in them , let it stand for a few hours then tip them out and let them dry.
Richie

Post by Richie »

owlman wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:02 am
I used to do that when I worked on horseriding stables, nobody around for the best part of the day so a quick piss into a pair of riding boots of wellingtons and leave them to dry. If I needed a long piss I'd share it out over several pairs of boots, once I spent all morning pissing in this posh birds boots, then dropped a load of horse shit in them , let it stand for a few hours then tip them out and let them dry.
That sounds really hot, espicially the last part :-)
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Was she hot? And what kind of riding boots?
owlman

Post by owlman »

Adversary wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:26 am
Was she hot? And what kind of riding boots?
She was quite slim with dark hair and about 5' 5 " tall with one of those tight little arses that look really good in tight jodhpurs, the boots were the long black leather riding boots. she was really nice looking, but had a bloody awful attitude, thought she was better than everyone else.
To be honest, although I got a sense of satisfaction from spending a morning pissing in her boots, then adding some nice firm horse shit and leaving it to stew for a few hours before emptying them, It would have been nice if the stable owner hadn't been one of my regular clients.
If it hadn't been a site I worked on regular then I thInk I'd have put about half a pint of the slurry in them, and left them for her to slip her feet into. Seeing her all snobby ending up with runny, smelly horse shit all over her feet and expensive jodhpurs would have been a real treat.
I once pissed into a girls riding boots while she was on holiday and left it to soak in, the first thing she did when she got back was put her boots on and went to see the horses, if the boots felt damp she thought it was because they were left in an outside covered area.
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

I would love to c some vids of u doing her shoes this way, u might would film it and post on xhamster.
https://xhamster.com/users/mrmessyshoes
there is mine
The messier the better!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31043
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Does she have any sneakers
Chad96

Post by Chad96 »

Can we see her slutty feet