friday night fun

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

friday night fun

Post by owlman »

It's been bloody cold here in the UK and we've not had any outdoor fun for ages, I've been trying to get things back on track but it's been slow going. I have been shopping on fleabay trying to pick up some stuff that might encourage the wife to get interested again, but I didn't think it was working, well, not until Friday night.
She rang me from work and asked what we were doing that night, I asked what she meant and she just replied "well, you know, are we doing anything", this usually means someone has come into her office and she can't really talk. I went upstairs and started to get some stuff ready for the evening, a black silky top, a pair of new black jodhpurs, some new red bikini bottoms and finally her new neoprene riding boots, she's tried them on but we hadn't fucked in them yet!
Anyway she came home from work and went into the bedroom to change, she asked what she was going to wear under the top, but I told her nothing, not even a bra, I wanted free access to her tits. we drove to the woods, stopping on the way for a drink and when we got there we sat in the truck chatting for a while, then went for a walk, by now the light was fading, so very few people about, the problem was, the temperature was also dropping, I thought it was just going to end up as a walk.
the problem at the moment is there are no leaves on the trees, so all our usual hidey holes are no longer usable. I was just about giving up when we came almost out of the forest, we could see a group of youths about 500 mtrs away messing about but she'd spotted a fairly thick area of branches and led me towards them. she began kissing me and not long after her hand was in my pants, not long after that she went into a squat and began to blow me, I was felling her tits through her top, finally I pulled it up for a proper grope.
She then got back to her feet, I thought it was all over, but it wasn't, she had no intention of getting her new jodhpurs all muddy so pulled them down and leaned against the tree, her top was over her head, tits there to play with, and the site of her red bikini bottoms stretched tightly across her arse was too much. I pulled them to one side and entered her, she was soaking, I could tell she was really turned on, but could also tell that she really needed a piss, fun time.
I pushed my cock slowly in and out of her, I told her I new her pants were wet and asked if she'd pissed in them, she said she hadn't, so I decided to wind her up a little, I told her that if she hadn't pissed then she must have cum and began to tell her she was disgusting for messing her pants so badly when all I,d done was play with her tits, to my suprise she began to talk really dirty, saying she wanted her new pants all full of nasty filthy mess. I told her she was a real dirty cow and should be ashamed at her age, a group of youths not far away and there she was, jodhpurs around her knees, bent against a tree, getting fucked from behind, with her bright red panties full of mess. She began to pant and I rammed harder into her, telling her to cum in her pants, "I'm doing it" she panted, " I'm messing my new red panties, filling them full of my nasty cum", I carried on and slipped a finger into her arse, taking her pants with it, she squirmed at this and I rode her harder, " oh fuck, I'm messing my pants again, they're filling with my cum" she gasped, I carried on and could feel the pressure in her bladder as I banged in and out, I knew what would happen next, I slowed almost to a stop, "oh fuck, I need to piss, I'm going to piss myself shortly" she moaned, I moved in and out slowly, as I reached full penetration I pushed hard, several minutes later she was squirming, "oh god, I'm going to piss my pants" she gasped, almost on the verge of another orgasm.
I felt her tighten against my cock, along with a warm sticky sensation, " creamed your filthy panties again havent you" I asked, ooh yes, they're really dirty, and now I need to piss" she went on, I carried on thrusting slowly and a few seconds later I felt a different wetness, and a squelching as my balls hit her pants, "ooh fuck, I'm pissing my pants" she moaned as I carried on,
I smiled to myself as I felt this, "oh yes, pissing those sexy red panties, it'll all be running down your legs wetting your jodhpurs and your new riding boots, you nasty little thing". she pissed for ages, "oh yes, I,ve pissed everywhere, all down my legs and into my boots, fill me with spunk and spank my dirty pants" she moaned. I finally fired my load deep inside her, stepped back and felt her panties, they were soaked, I spanked her bottom several times, then told her to pull up her jodhpurs and remove her top.
I played roughly with her tits for a few minutes then told her to lean against the tree, I then spanked her hard over her tight jodhpurs, she came again. I felt her arse it wasn't very damp, I ran my hand down the inside of her thighs, they were damp, all the way down to her boots. We headed back to the truck and drove home, as we arrived she said she was desperate to piss again and struggled to make it to the door, I told her not to use the bathroom but to go straight to the bedroom, she could barely get her boots and jodhpurs off without pissing her pants, but she managed it.
I got on the bed and she straddled me, I had my cock in her and could tell her bladder was really full, she was squirming like mad. I told her she had to cum before she could piss but she was struggling, in the end she managed it, as soon as she'd climaxed she began to piss, she loved it. I shot my load as she pissed, finally I laid her on her front and gave her a good spanking over her pissy cum soaked pants.
She's on leave from work this week, I hope she's washed her jodhpurs, because she's going to need them, I've also bought her two leather basques, one red and one black, some long red boots and some new wetlook spandex leggings.
We went out yesterday shopping, and I suggested she wore the red basque, the wetlook leggings and the long red boots, she did, admittedly she wore a red jumper over the basque, but I think it would have been a bit much to expect her to walk around in her tight leather basque with her tits on show.
owlman

Re: friday night fun

Post by owlman »

the red boots and wetlook leggings, what do you think.
Just added some more pictures, the leggings here are a little baggy, but they still get wet, lol, here she is, just before we go on a pants pissing session.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by owlman on Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
kneehigh21

Re: friday night fun

Post by kneehigh21 »

Very nice. They'll fill up a treat!
owlman

Re: friday night fun boot pics

Post by owlman »

so here's a few pics of the new neoprene riding boots, on looking at them again I realised something that makes them perfect for having sex in, the zip is on the outside of the shaft, so no more zip scratches, great.
these haven't been cleaned since our session the other day, they still have a bit of mud on them, although the piss has dried, but we'll soon get them wet again. lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.